A fun board game to make children aware of environmental issues. As children move around the board, they learn about the Ecosystem and explore water, energy and waste cycles.
- The game identifies ways to reduce energy consumption, recycle waste and conserve water
- Cause and effect are examined and the impact this has on the environment
- Throw the die and move around the board
- Land on a square with a red x and move back. Land on a square with a green tick and move forward. Miss a turn if you land on a green Eco square
- 2-4 players Contents - 1 board, 4 Eco characters, 1 large wooden die and teacher's notes in 4 languages.